Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

How Do You Say I Don T Understand In Spanish

How Do You Say I Don T Understand In Spanish. I barely understand spanish a good way to say it would be: Read on to learn how these verbs differ! No entiendo ese sonido que está haciendo con su boca. How do you say this in spanish (spain)? To get individuals to explain. I don't understand why you want it.

How Do You Say ‘I Don't Understand' In Spanish YouTube
How Do You Say ‘I Don't Understand' In Spanish YouTube from www.youtube.com

See a translation report copyright infringement How to say that you “don’t understand” in spanish. Read on to learn how these verbs differ! More spanish words for do you understand? I do not understand, porter. How do you say this in spanish (spain)?

I Don't Understand That Sound You're Making With Your Mouth.


Most literal and straightforward way to say you don’t understand. How to say i don't understand in spanish in 7 different ways. In that case, “i don’t understand” would translate to “no entiendo español.” (or española for the feminine version) another reason would be to tell someone “i don’t understand,” as in, “i don’t. I'm sorry, i can't help you. To admit that i don't understand, that'd be a weakness.

This Is The Classic Way To Say “I Don't Understand” In Spanish.


The most common way to say, “i don’t understand” is “no entiendo”. “no entiendo” is the commonest way of. Similar to how you might stress the word 'i' in english. This is from the verb “entender” (to understand). Spanish (latin america) male voice.

Instead Of No Lo Sé Con Certeza,.


No entiendo ese sonido que está haciendo con su boca. No entiendo and no comprendo.these phrases come from the infinitives entender and comprender, two verbs that mean to understand in spanish. Use the phrase no estoy seguro to say “i’m not sure” in spanish. Adding ‘sorry’ at the beginning. I don't understand english.lo siento, no te puedo ayudar.

Seguro Means “Sure” Or “Certain”.


I barely understand spanish a good way to say it would be: There are two phrases you can use to say i don’t understand in spanish: How to say that you “don’t understand” in spanish. If somebody wants to say: I don't understand why you want it.

That Way, Your Conversational Partner Will Be Able To Adjust To.


Posting Komentar untuk "How Do You Say I Don T Understand In Spanish"